Your skin deserves a little TLC. It is the largest organ on the body and protects our organs and bones. That’s a lot of work! Yet so many people neglect their skin and don’t give it the time of day. If you are amongst those people, it is time to treat your skin. The benefits of doing so are pretty amazing and sure to sway you to continue caring for the skin. Here’s five ways to treat your skin and feel and look better in the process.
1. Wash Twice Per Day: Wash the face when you get up and again before bedtime to remove dirt, grime, and other impurities. The face replace its cells each day and needs to be clean. Plus, think of all the gunk you get off your face.
2. Schedule a Facial: There are tons of skin services that can help you look and feel better. One of them is the facial near me in Hoboken, NJ. It can help improve blood circulation, reduce fine lines, and much more.
3. Eat Right: You are what you eat. How many times have you heard this before? It is true so make sure to provide the body with the vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy, and of course don’t forget the H2O!
4. Use Sunscreen: All year long sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UV rays. It also helps keep the skin moisturized and soft. Apply an SPF15 or higher every single day before you go out of the house.
5. Don’t Smoke: If you are a smoker, kick the habit now. Smoking ages the skin and causes a lot of other health problems including lung cancer. Your Life is worth living but smoking puts you at risk.